- Semicron Systems respects your privacy. We do/will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information. We only use your information to support our relationship with you, such as, to process your purchase, provide service and support, and share product, service and company news and offerings with you. We only share your personal data outside the Semicron Systems company with your consent, as required by law or to protect Semicron Systems, its customers, or the public, or with companies that help Semicron Systems fulfill its obligations with you, and then only with partners who share Semicron Systems' commitment to protecting your privacy and data. At any time you may contact Semicron Systems with any privacy questions or concerns you may have. Semicron Systems strive to protect the security of your personal data.
- Semicron Systems' online store is designed with SSL encryption to protect your credit card information. If you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information online, you may contact us by telephone at Toll-Free 1-866-334-8194.
Product Return Policy
Semicron Systems accepts return of most products (see non-returnable products). To receive credit or replacement product for returned products, all of the following requirements must be met:
Returnable Products: Returning DOA, Defective or Failed Products
- Products to be returned must first be issued a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. You must contact Semicron Systems and obtain the RMA number before returning the product.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 days from the date issued.
- Products returned without RMA number or with invalid RMA number will be refused and returned to you.
- All products must (a) be returned in their original packaging, (b) include all accessories, manuals, anti-static bags, etc, (c) be clean, without scratches and resealed its factory fresh condition, (d) double-boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box.
- If product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, or if any part, packaging or accessory is missing, the product will be returned to the customer.
- All products must be returned to the address specified on the RMA document.
- If your product arrives DOA (Dead On Arrival), out-of-box failure, or damaged during shipping, you must contact Semicron Systems immediately and request RMA number to return the product. DOA products must be returned within 30 days of invoice.
- If your product arrives in good condition but fails after the DOA period of 30 days, you must contact the manufacturer for warranty services (see your product manual for manufacturer's warranty information).
- A 10% restock fee applies to returned product if a replacement product of equal or greater value is purchased. Additional charges will be assessed for missing or items returned not in as new condition.
- A 25% minimum restock fee applies to returned product if no replacement product is purchased. Additional charges will be assessed for missing or items returned not in as new condition.
- If the returned product meets all the above listed requirements, it will be accepted. Allow 2-4 weeks to process refunds and credit your credit card account (see refund policy).
Non-Returnable Products: All Sales Are Final
- All software products are not returnable unless the software arrives defective. Be sure the software is compatible with your application before you purchase. Defective software can only be exchanged for the same version.
- Print heads, Barcode Media, Receipt Papers and Ribbons are not returnable.
- Sensaphone remote monitoring products are not returnable unless the product arrives defective. Defective product can only be exchanged for the same model and value.
- Viage age verification products are not returnable unless the product arrives defective. Defective product can only be exchanged for the same model and value.
- Computers are not returnable unless the computer arrives defective. Defective computer can only be exchanged for the same model and value.
- Service contracts and extended warranties are not returnable.