- Semicron Systems respects your privacy. We do/will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information. We only use your information to support our relationship with you, such as, to process your purchase, provide service and support, and share product, service and company news and offerings with you. We only share your personal data outside the Semicron Systems company with your consent, as required by law or to protect Semicron Systems, its customers, or the public, or with companies that help Semicron Systems fulfill its obligations with you, and then only with partners who share Semicron Systems' commitment to protecting your privacy and data. At any time you may contact Semicron Systems with any privacy questions or concerns you may have. Semicron Systems strive to protect the security of your personal data.
- Semicron Systems online store is designed with SSL encryption to protect your credit card information. If you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information online, you may contact us by telephone at Toll-Free 1-866-334-8194.
Product Return Policy
Semicron Systems accepts return of most products (see non-returnable products below). To receive credit or replacement product for returned products, all of the following requirements must be met:
Returnable Products: Returning DOA, Defective or Failed Products
- Products to be returned must first be issued a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. You must contact Semicron Systems and obtain the RMA number before returning the product.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 days from the date issued.
- Products returned without RMA or with invalid RMA number will be returned to you.
- All products must (a) be returned in their original packaging, (b) include all accessories, manuals, anti-static bags, etc, (c) be clean, without scratches and sealed in its factory fresh condition, (d) double-boxed, with no markings or writing on the original manufacturer box.
- If product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, or if any part, packaging or accessory is missing, the product will be returned to you.
- All products must be returned to the address specified on the RMA document.
- If your product arrives DOA (Dead On Arrival), out-of-box failure, or damaged during shipping, you must contact Semicron Systems within four (4) days from delivery date and request RMA to return the product. After four (4) days, you may not return the product as DOA or out-of-box failure product. Products must be returned within 30 days of invoice. We recommend that UPON RECEIVING YOUR ORDER, you:
A. Itemize and inspect the items you received to make sure:
(i). They are what you ordered.
(ii). The items are complete.
B. Report any issues immediately to 1-866-334-8194.
C. Any issue, discrepancy or defective product must be reported to us within 4 days of receiving your order.
- If your product arrived in good condition but fails after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer for warranty services (see your product manual for manufacturer warranty information).
- 30% restock fee applies to all returned products. Additional charges will be assessed for missing or items returned not in as new condition.
- If the returned product meets all the above listed requirements, it will be accepted. Allow 2-4 weeks to process refunds and credit your credit card account (see refund policy).
Non-Returnable, Non-Refundable Products: All Sales Are Final
- All software products are not returnable unless the software CD arrived defective. Be sure the software is compatible with your application before you purchase. Defective software can only be exchanged for the same version.
- Printer print heads and Ribbons are not returnable.
- Barcode Media and Receipt Papers are not returnable if any roll or ink Cartridge is opened.
- Sensaphone remote monitoring products are not returnable unless the product arrived defective. Defective product can only be exchanged for the same model and value.
- Viage age verification products are not returnable unless the product arrived defective. Defective product can only be exchanged for the same model and value.
- Computers are not returnable unless the computer arrived defective. Defective computer can only be exchanged for the same model and value.
- Service contracts and extended warranties are not returnable.