1. Forms of Payment, Payment Terms, Orders & Quotes:
Terms of payment are within Semicron Systems' sole discretion.
Unless otherwise agreed to by Semicron Systems, payment must be received by Semicron Systems prior to processing and shipping of an order.
Semicron Systems accepts payment by credit card, wire transfer, or some other pre-arranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Semicron Systems.
Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice.
Your order is subject to cancellation at Semicron systems sole discretion. Semicron systems is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer, and Semicron Systems reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
Shipping and handling, and sales tax are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale.
Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Semicron Systems is our responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by customer is the customer's responsibility.
You must notify Semicron Systems within 4 days from the date of delivery of your order if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged (see our return policy).
Shipping dates are estimates only.
Semicron Systems does not ship to Post Office (PO) Box.
There is a return shipping fee for orders returned as undelivered
Restock fee applies if customer refused delivery of the order.
To receive credit, all products must (a) be returned in their original packaging, (b) include manuals, cables, etc. (c) be clean, without scratches and resealed in their factory fresh condition (see our return policy).
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Customer is responsible for shipping cost on returned products if the product is not defective.
Refunds will be denied and there will be no credit if all of the requirements above are not met, and the product will be shipped back to customer.
If the returned item meets all the above requirements, it will be accepted and a credit will be applied less shipping charges and restocking fees.
Allow 3-4 weeks to process refunds and credit your account.
No returns or refunds on installation or training
No returns or refunds on software (see our return policy).
4. Cancelling Your Order:
Order(s) may be cancelled before it is shipped.
Order(s) cancelled after it is shipped, payment (less shipping charge and applicable restock fees) will be refunded after we receive the product(s) back.
Order(s) cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order, and we have not processed the order and/or shipped the product(s), payment will be refunded in full.
Order(s) cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order, and we have processed the order but have not shipped the product(s), payment will be refunded less 4% cancellation charge.
Before you attempt to return any product, you must contact us directly to request and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) - See our return policy
- The manufacturer's warranty and technical support apply to products sold by Semicron Systems (see the manufacturer's warranty and technical support information that comes with your merchandise).
- The manufacturer handles warranties.
- Warranties vary by manufacturer.
- You are responsible for maintaining copies of your invoices for warranty claims.
- Semicron Systems is not responsible for individual manufacturer's warranty policies.
- No warranty on software.
7. Limitation of Liability
- SEMICRON SYSTEMS DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR, AND YOU SPECIFICALLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO, ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF DATA, PROFIT, OR GOOD WILL, WHICH YOU MIGHT SUFFER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONVENANT BY SEMICRON SYSTEMS, THE MANUFACTURER OR SEMICRON SYSTEMS' SUPPLIERS.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, SEMICRON SYSTEMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS.
- YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, SEMICRON SYSTEMS IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- SEMICRON SYSTEMS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF DATA, MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE - SEMICRON.COM.
- SEMICRON SYSTEMS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF ITS CONTENTS OR FOR DAMAGES THAT MIGHT OCCUR BECAUSE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
- SEMICRON SYSTEMS DOES NOT, BY PUBLICATION OF THIS DATA, ENSURE TO ANYONE THE USE OF SUCH DATA AGAINST LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
- SEMICRON SYSTEMS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
- SEMICRON SYSTEMS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF PRODUCTS SUPPLIED BY SEMICRON SYSTEMS.
8. Governing Law
- ALL PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND SEMICRON SYSTEMS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SALES TRANSACTION BETWEEN SEMICRON SYSTEMS AND CUSTOMER, ITS INTERPRETATION, OR THE BREACH, TERMINATION OR VALIDITY THEREOF, THE RELATIONSHIPS WHICH RESULT FROM THIS AGREEMENT, SEMICRON SYSTEMS' ADVERTISING, OR ANY RELATED PURCHASE SHALL, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. FINALLY, THE CUSTOMER ASLO AGREES TO NOT BRING ANY LEGAL ACTION, BASED UPON ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, AGAINST SEMICRON SYSTEMS THAT IS MORE
THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF THE APPLICABLE INVOICE.
- If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable either in part or in whole, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions, and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar meanings and result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Texas law.
- The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect, in any way, the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party to this agreement, of a breach of any provision in this agreement, shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision.
11. Right of Refusal
- Semicron Systems, at its own discretion, reserves the right to reject or cancel any order.